Presenting Creativity


Image result for presentation(868 × 488 )  
So, after everything was done there was only one thing left to do which was present our work. Before presenting I was really nervous because to be honest, I don’t like presenting and I worry I will just go blank. The only thing I was confident about was that we had everything planned out well and we all practiced our presentations already. So the day of the presentation we were the first group to present but to be honest I think that’s better because it’s only the start and everyone will listen and no one is bored yet because the majority of people did GIF’s and I think everyone was sick of hearing about them by the end of the day. So, we were nervous going first but I think it worked out better. The presentation started with Justin and then Abdi and then finally me. What I spoke about was the 3 GIF’s and I showed them and explained how we created them and what exactly we did. When I started, I was nervous but after a minute or so of talking you get kind of used to it and more comfortable and then before you know it your already done so really and thoroughly there not that bad. After we were done, I felt like it went really well, and Shaun also said it was really good and the grade he gave us was Satisfactory which we were all happy with as it’s the second highest grade. After all we were really happy with the grade we got and how the assignment went, and I thought it was a good experience. The presentation also gave me more confidence moving on to the next assignment knowing I will have to present that too. So, to be honest there wasn’t really much time to relax after it with all the other college work and that we had to get ready for the next mission almost straight away. The next mission looks really interesting and I want to work on the YouTube category. So, I will be uploading on this blog for the entire next mission and I hope you will stay around to read about it and find it interesting. I will be finding my group and planning everything within the next week and I will have a blog uploaded on it so you will hear from then.

Thanks, Nathan.

Comments

Popular Posts