Starting Culture

This mission was called culture and there was a lot of options to pick from the two that caught my attention straight away wore memes and YouTube. I was more interested in YouTube over memes because I love YouTube and my last mission was GIF’s, which is pretty close to memes, so I was definitely more focused on YouTube. When it came to pick what I wanted to do I picked YouTube. There was then 6 people including me doing YouTube in my group and Justin was one of them so because I worked with him in my last mission, I couldn’t work with him again. No one really wanted to pick who they wanted to work with because we didn’t really know each other so we let Shaun just randomly pick the groups. When Shaun picked the groups, I was in a group with Ron and Claire. We then sat down talked and agreed on what we will be working on. What we agreed to do was to create two YouTube videos on gaming and too analysis the videos and to analysis YouTube itself. We agreed that I would create a Fortnite montage over the break and that Ron would create a League of Legends montage and that Claire would view gaming from a none gaming perspective as she is not a gamer and doesn’t watch gaming videos. We also agreed when we get back from the break would meet up on that Tuesday as we had a free lab and that we would also keep in contact and meet up when we could. So, my plan over the break was to have my montage completely done and then when I get back from the break to start researching and analyzing. So, what I had to do over the break was pretty much play a lot of Fortnite getting good kills and doing cool things and then after that I would obviously have to put all the clips into the one video which makes it a montage. So over the break I did get all of this done and the video turned out really well what I did was I saved all the clips I wanted onto my PlayStation after this I clipped them down to what I needed which is clip was only around 5-20 seconds. I also found a beat online which was really good and was free for nonprofit use all you had to do was link it in the description I put the track in sync with the montage which took a while to sound and look good but I got it to work. There is still a lot of work to do with all the analysing and putting the presentation together so I will have to meet my colleagues when I come back from the break and do a lot of work. 
 (This is me creating my montage.)


Nathan. 

Comments

Popular Posts