Presenting Culture

Image result for youtube 
(1200 × 1200)(https://www.youtube.com)
Since the last blog we finished the presentation and to be honest it didn’t go so well. As I was saying in the last blog my group was not meeting up with me and I was trying to organize it and I was getting no were. This really annoyed me as I put a lot of effort into my part of presentation and to creating my video and analyzing everything. Only good thing was I did get to talk to them, and I was told to send my part of presentation and it will be added into the full presentation. So, we didn’t get to practice presentation as a group, so I just practiced my part by myself. The night before the presentation the full presentation gets sent to me and none of my work was included in it, this was possible the worst thing that could’ve haven’t and I was really annoyed and worried about what I would do because it was late and the presentation was early the next morning. What I decided to do as I had no other option was to do my presentation separate, what I did was put my presentation onto a USB and I emailed Shaun about what happened. I then spoke to him the next morning and we sorted out. So, after the presentation I knew it was obviously no were near as good as I wanted it to be and what it could’ve being. We then sat down to speak to Shaun and in all fairness my two teammates explained to Shaun that it wasn’t my fault and that I did put the work in and that they were the two that messed up. So, the mark I got was a satisfactory which I was really happy with especially after the way things went. For the next mission I hope to have a lot better communication and a lot more teamwork. I’m not going to look at this in a negative way and I will take the positives from it because at the end of the day I did learn a lot and as I edited my video myself it will help me in the future because I learned a lot more about how to edit videos and what tools to use for certain things. In this industry there will be a lot of group work and I learned that sometimes there may be people that won’t work as hard as you but the only thing you can do about that is work even harder yourself to get the work done and I do know that that may not be fair but that’s just life. Anyways that’s that and I’ll be back for the next mission. 

Nathan. 

Comments

Popular Posts